Brian Dixon will look you in the eye with a big smile, and tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. That's why I had to have him on the podcast, as he is a wealth of knowledge due to his experience in coaching high-performing entrepreneurs, and as the author of the best-selling book, Start With Your People. Brian has so much wisdom on a variety of topics, including:
- How to "start with your people"
- The "Five F's" for success: Faith, Family, Friendships, Finance, Future
- His concept of the "life calculator" which will help to clarify your goals in a super simple way
- The HALT system of self regulation
- How to "number your days" for maximum impact
- The concept that "when people pay, they pay attention"
- "What is easy to you, is magic to someone else" - love this idea for valuing your knowledge and expertise!
- and much more!
Join us for this high-energy conversation that is sure to get you motivated to tackle your next goal today!
Brian mentioned many books during our talk, and here are links to all of them:
- Start With Your People by Brian Dixon
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Vivid Vision, Double Double both by Cameron Herold
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The 12 Week Year by Brian Moran
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
Show notes: www.elaineskitchentable.com/brian
Connect with Brian:
Connect with Elaine:
- Website: https://elaineskitchentable.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elainetancomeau
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainetancomeau/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElainesKitchenTable
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chatwithelaine
Get a free chapter from Elaine's book, Sell Your Passion: https://elaineskitchentable.com/book/