Are you a busy mom or entrepreneur? Take a deep breath and create a better life for you and your family! Elaine Tan Comeau, founder of Easy Daysies (www.easydaysies.com a favorite winning pitch on Dragons' Den, Canada's Shark Tank), mom of 3, wife, foodie, stroke survivor, former school teacher, author & speaker, and Mompreneur of the Year in Canada, talks to you about Creating Better family, health, mental health, business and self, all straight from the kitchen table - where it started for her and where it can start for you! This season’s guests include Greg McKeown (author of runaway bestseller Essentialism), Erica Ehm (pioneering MuchMusic VJ), Tonia Jahshan (W100 #1 Canadian female entrepreneur), Ann Douglas (CBC Radio parenting expert/columnist), Dr Vanessa Lapointe (registered psychologist and parenting expert), Tara Teng (Miss World 2012), Brian Dixon (author of Start With Your People) and more! I am so happy to have you join me!
Sunday May 22, 2022
Sunday May 22, 2022
Brian Dixon will look you in the eye with a big smile, and tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. That's why I had to have him on the podcast, as he is a wealth of knowledge due to his experience in coaching high-performing entrepreneurs, and as the author of the best-selling book, Start With Your People. Brian has so much wisdom on a variety of topics, including:
- How to "start with your people"
- The "Five F's" for success: Faith, Family, Friendships, Finance, Future
- His concept of the "life calculator" which will help to clarify your goals in a super simple way
- The HALT system of self regulation
- How to "number your days" for maximum impact
- The concept that "when people pay, they pay attention"
- "What is easy to you, is magic to someone else" - love this idea for valuing your knowledge and expertise!
- and much more!
Join us for this high-energy conversation that is sure to get you motivated to tackle your next goal today!
Brian mentioned many books during our talk, and here are links to all of them:
- Start With Your People by Brian Dixon
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Vivid Vision, Double Double both by Cameron Herold
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The 12 Week Year by Brian Moran
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
Show notes: www.elaineskitchentable.com/brian
Connect with Brian:
Connect with Elaine:
- Website: https://elaineskitchentable.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elainetancomeau
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainetancomeau/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElainesKitchenTable
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chatwithelaine
Get a free chapter from Elaine's book, Sell Your Passion: https://elaineskitchentable.com/book/