Are you a busy mom or entrepreneur? Take a deep breath and create a better life for you and your family! Elaine Tan Comeau, founder of Easy Daysies (www.easydaysies.com a favorite winning pitch on Dragons' Den, Canada's Shark Tank), mom of 3, wife, foodie, stroke survivor, former school teacher, author & speaker, and Mompreneur of the Year in Canada, talks to you about Creating Better family, health, mental health, business and self, all straight from the kitchen table - where it started for her and where it can start for you! This season’s guests include Greg McKeown (author of runaway bestseller Essentialism), Erica Ehm (pioneering MuchMusic VJ), Tonia Jahshan (W100 #1 Canadian female entrepreneur), Ann Douglas (CBC Radio parenting expert/columnist), Dr Vanessa Lapointe (registered psychologist and parenting expert), Tara Teng (Miss World 2012), Brian Dixon (author of Start With Your People) and more! I am so happy to have you join me!
Friday Jun 03, 2022
Friday Jun 03, 2022
Influential people (or "influencers") play by a different set of rules. Teresa de Grosbois is an international speaker and bestselling author on the topic of influence. In today's interview, we learn:
• How the most influential people share their influence, and how to approach them
• The "Premature Ask", or how NOT to approach people of influence (with hilarious examples)
• How crying on the bathroom floor at her lowest point ignited Teresa's journey to where she is today
As an example of how influential Teresa has become, several of my podcast interviews have been with people to whom I was connected by Teresa!
You can get her newest book, "Mass Influence - The Habits of the Highly Influential" at
Connect with Elaine:
- Website: https://elaineskitchentable.com
- Instagram: @elainetancomeau
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainetancomeau/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElainesKitchenTable
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chatwithelaine
Get a free chapter from Elaine's book, Sell Your Passion: https://elaineskitchentable.com/book/